Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Colorado Egg Fest Questions

Options
egginator
egginator Posts: 569
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone been to this eggfest? I'm thinking of going, but haven't heard a lot about it. A couple of friends want to go, but it's a long way to go for a small parking-lot fest if that's what it is.

Thanks,

Ed

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yes, I've been twice. First fest I went to 2 years ago. I looked and ate till I could eat no more. Last year Adam, ripnem, and I cooked. I will cook this year. I really hope you can make it Ed. You'll have fun, I'll make sure of that. You can cook with me if you want. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    My parents and I went last year. 9 Hour drive. It was worth it for me, because of the great people on the forum that went.

Mike
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Hey Ed,
    AZRP and I have been there 4 years now. It is one of our favorites. It is small....maybe 30 or so cooking. We stay with family..so we do miss out on the afterparty they had last year. They do get entertainment in for the kids too....that's nice.
    P1040026.jpg
    Mr and Mrs Popsicle
    P1040042.jpg
    Carwash Mike
    P1010508Small.jpg
    Egret showing off my cake

Hope you decide to come...it'll be fun.
    Kim
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Typical Egret! :ohmy:
    Mom and dad loved these.
    042-2.jpg
    At the time 50% of the IECS from OKC at one location, other than OKC. :)
    050-1.jpg
    Don't forget DOWEY!
    046.jpg
    Hope to see Randy and you at a fest soon.

Mike