Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any EGGheads in Loveland or Fort Collins

Options
Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Toying with the idea of doing a contest in Colorado (Loveland) the weekend before I have to be in Class at CSU. Do any EGGheads in the area have equipment they could loan for the weekend (July 9th area). I would be looking for 2 XL EGGs, with plate setters, an EZ-Up, a Cambro type holder would be nice, a Very Big Cooler and a 6' Plastic Table.

This is just a thought but may come to a reality if I can get the equipment together and would be an awesome challenge to go on all borrowed equipment. Thanks in advance!

-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Call me. YOu got mail.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    You two need to tear some shiz up. ;)