Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Harpoon Pictures

Options
YankeeBBQ
YankeeBBQ Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
dsc_0382.jpg
<p />Click the link
[ul][li]Harpoon[/ul]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    YankeeBBQ,
    Lemme see. Competing. Vending. Movie entertainment. And now, a fantastic job of documenting the event. How did you do it all, drink tequila, and get so many awards? When do your classes start? ~~[p]Nice pictures Steve. Hope you got some rest finally.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • YankeeBBQ
    YankeeBBQ Posts: 97
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I can't take credit for the pictures. They were taken by Garry Howard and posted on the NEBS website. We had a great crew of guys and gals helping us out. The weekend wouldn't have been possible without them. It was great having you accross the street. Hopefully we'll meet up again sometime this year.[p]Steve

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    YankeeBBQ,[p]Thanks for the link. Man, I missed seeing all y'all and especially, sampling your tequila.[p]Very nice showing for your team, Steve. And I hope we can catch up this year.. very soon...... yer alright for a yankee, yes sir.[p]John