Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On Line Meet and Greet.

Options
irishrog
irishrog Posts: 375
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I think the on-line meet and greet has been the best subject topic for many months, and should not be lost in the archives.
Webmaster, is it possible to put a permanent link to this subject somewhere on the forum home page. This is an excellent reference and also people may not have time to read so many interesting submissions before the link disappears down the tubes.
Anyway, a brilliant idea and I hope it will not be lost.
Greetngs from Ireland, Roger

Comments

• Primeggister1
    Primeggister1 Posts: 379
    Options
    I agree Roger, hope they follow through.

Marc
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    There was a great response to it and it was wonderful to get to "know" everyone that did respond a little better. I really like Spring Chickens idea of just copy and pasting what we wrote and adding it to our profile. that is what I did with mine and just edited it a little LOL this will work even better in that if you are reading someones post you can just click on their name and see a little more about then. with out going through 8 pages of messages. Julie
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    I did mine Julie, I think was a great idea too.

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • 'Q Bruddah
    'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Options
    What Julie said. The longer you let this go the harder you make it. I did mine in less than 5 minutes and I even edited some. I love the decorum this simple gesture brought.