Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Old Thread--Bringin' the wife unit ....

Options
'Q Bruddah
'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This gets funnier by the day.
Short Background-- I fixed Pulled Pork Saturday, served again Monday Night Dinner and at wife's suggestion for Tuesday for lunch. It is Wednesday and my daughter is visiting from college, its local but she lives in a dorm.
Minutes after daughter arrives my wife Jenna asks "Do you have any of that PP left?"

"Yes," I indicate, "I do."

"Could you fix some for Hannah? She'd like it."

"Sure," I say. I get right on it. I shove the vestiges of the sauced pork into the microwave and nuke it.

I prepare Hannah's sandwich and deliver it to the bedroom where she and her mother are discussing women things. She tells me she'll 'take it in the dining room.' I resist giving my reply, "Yes'm"

I go back to doing the dishes which I was doing before the request came. My wife emerges from the bedroom and says, "You only fixed one for Hannah and not me?"

Somewhat perturbed I said, "Its in the fridge!!"

At which point my son pops up with, "Can I have some, too?

I quickly informed my 23 year old male progeny he could get his own. I don't mind serving but I am NOT a servant.

Apparently the PP was a hit.