Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chef Arnoldi’s Beef Ribs

Options
mike
mike Posts: 152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Early this morning I read Chef Arnoldi’s post about the beef ribs he smoked or the holiday weekend. I have never before cooked beef ribs but the chef really piqued my curiosity. Later in the morning I trucked on down to the local mega market and picked up a cryovaced packaged that contained two of these bad boys. I couldn’t match all the spices that Chef Arnoldi used but I did my best. I removed the membrane and then applied a healthy amount of mustard, Lowrey's season salt and Ken Stone’s Gilded Splinters. I fired up the smoker to 250° indirect and added two good sized chunks of pecan and hickory. After about 51/2 hours I snuck a little sample. Man …….. you want to talk about good. These ribs would make a dog bite his chain. Thank you Chef. Keep these recipes coming!