Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Onions with Tsunami Spin

Options
James
James Posts: 232
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just did up a batch of grilled Onions & Jalapeños with the Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin rub, and Man!, this was really good. I did them up to accompany the briskett I cooked up yesterday. I do Grilled onions all the time, but with the Tsunami Spin, they were the best ever. I also cut them a bit thinner than normal. (about 1/4 inch). They were really good.. [p]I'm now anxious to try the DP Tsunami with other grilled vegatables, like Tomatoes, Garlic (which can be hard to grill), zuchinni, etc..[p]Oh, BTW, I liked the Platanos with Tsunami too.. (although I was alone in that opinion).. But then again, I just eat the firewalk with a spoon while I rub the swamp venom in my eyes just to try to get a good burn... :-) Everyone else does that too, right?[p][p]

Comments