Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eve before last call for Tri Tip!!!!!!

Options
ResQue
ResQue Posts: 1,045
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Waldorf is coming soon and I need to put in an order for tri tip so it will get there in time. ANYONE that is interested in tri tip needs to let me know. Wess and I split a case along with a couple of other people. Right now, i have Susan that is interested in some but i need more people to commit. The price is $3.99/lbs and the case we got had four packs weighing anywhere from 15# to 19#. Price paid was about $65 per package. I am not sure how they will come for this order. They were supposed to be individually wrapped(in cryovac). My butcher says that the distributor will make sure the next order is individual. So come on people e-mail me at ajcampillo@yahoo.com if you have any more questions, leave your number in an email and I will call you. BTW, these last tri tips were very tasty! If you order I will deliver them to Waldorf eggfest to distribute.

Help Susan out to get some tri tip!