Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nothing like ribs in the rain

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ribs_in_Rain.jpg
<p />With still a couple hours to go, it starts to pour. Nothing like ribs in the rain. I just hope my umbrella doesn't blow away. A little piece of foil keeps the Pit Minder E-Temp dry.[p]I'm looking forward to heading to Seattle tomorrow for some sunshine. :)[p]Beers,[p]GrillMeister
Austin, home of the June flash floods.

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• Mike in MN
    Mike in MN Posts: 546
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Ya, but look how nice and green everything is....[p]It's cool enough outside tonight at my house to need a sweatshirt. The windows are closed, and we just got home...and had the heated seats on in the car....Gourmet dinner tonight... White Castle. Geez. Amazing.[p]But I do have brisket on the grill....as we speak. Will be done tomorrow about lunch time.[p]Mike in MN

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Mike in MN,[p]Yeah, you're right. It beats everything covered in snow! Hee. Sounds like Summer came and went up there. You'll be ice fishing in no time.[p]How's the brisket coming?[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas