Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Old Drive In BBQ Ad

500 Posts: 3,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• skwerl
    skwerl Posts: 29
    Now that's some funny stuff there :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Dude, have you ever HAD any of that stuff?! I have. :sick:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

500 Posts: 3,177
    I have had Castleberry's BBQ from a can, long long ago. I have to say I remember enjoying it.

Love the stereotypes in there too.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • ASTegaCay
    ASTegaCay Posts: 97
    Yesterday, I was going through Lexington, NC about 1PM and had not had lunch so I decided to stop by one of the first places I saw. Stopped in and man a blast from the past, more than likely the same booths that have been in the place since the 50's, and the old drive up service, where they come out and take your order.

chopped pork shoulder and red slaw, I will have to stop by there again in the near future and try one of the many places there.