Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table made for Large and Small?

WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
edited 4:48PM in EGG Table Forum
I think I have my dad convinced to make me a table fit for a large and a small - anyone have a table and pic with this combination? Thanks.

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Julia, soooo nice to meet you at the Florida fest. Now I'm gonna say this because I care....you design the table for YOUR needs, THEN Dad can get started helping out.
    Perhaps have the small easy to remove from the table so you can take it along on vacation....that would be fun!
    Build for a comfortable height. If lifting the dome is a chore because it's too high up and the reach is too far away,...well then your not going to be happy.

Good luck and have fun!
    Clay
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    There are hundreds of pics of tables on Naked Whiz's site, I'm sure you can get some good ideas there.

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL