Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

another week

fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,671
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
185 this week, took the flu to do it :ermm: anyways thats 45 pounds since this forum started, another ten to twenty and im there thanks to budlight guinness and vodka, not sure the egg helped much :whistle:
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Sorry you had the flu - no fun!

I'm sure you are looking forward to the spring fishing season, which shouldn't be too much longer now.

Down another pound this week, which makes 10 for me :woohoo: since starting this veggie diet, which has gotten sidetracted :( a couple of times.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    i dont know how your doing that, been contemplating no meat mondays and even that seems hard to do :laugh: fishing season is real close, ice moved out a month and a half or so early, big problem is that without the april rain the lakes not up enough to get my docks in place for the boat, going to have to figure a way to move them B)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Hate that about the water level. One would think all that weather this winter would have kept the level up.

I have stuck to eating salads (and some cooked veggies) at lunch every day, but since the "Princess" lost interest after a couple of weeks, we have had a few suppers with healthy-cooked meat. Hard to maintain, as you said, but at least all that salad fills me up.

Fishing - crappy (white perch) and bream spawn here "on the first full moon after the dogwoods bloom". Seems to work.
  • JBUG99999
    JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    Sorry about the flu, but congrats on the weight loss!

I'm back to my pre-Eggfest weight, thank Heavens! Now, to get through the weekend without creeping back up...

We're going to add exercise back into the plan this weekend, to hopefully get the weight loss kicked back in gear.