Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest - What a weekend!

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
TexasEggfest1.jpg
<p />The 2nd Annual Texas Eggfest was a blast and Mrs. GrillMeister and I are Eggsausted. Eggheads drove in from all over Texas and everybody had a good time. Our hosts were very impressed with the food and how friendlyness of Texas Eggheads that we've been invited back for next year![p]We still have to head back to pick up and return our camper trailer this morning.[p]We'll catch up later today with some pics and we'll be posting a gallery photos on the Texas Eggfest website.[p]Lawn Ranger, we picked up your grid and extender when we cleaned up yesterday evening.[p]Jame, Shotgun Fred has your fork.[p]MollyShark, I hope Pollyvinyl didn't float away yesterday. :)[p]Thanks to all for all the help and support to make this a successful Eggfest![p]Cheers,[p]Ed & Liesel
Mr. & Mrs. GrillMeister
Austin, TX

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• WudEyeDoo
    WudEyeDoo Posts: 201
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    It was a great success. We had alot of fun and good food. I really enjoyed meeting you and so many other fellow eggheads! Looking forward to next year.[p]Bob[p]P.S. Thanks again for all your hard work!

• GrillMeister
    Options
    WudEyeDoo,[p]Thanks! We're glad you could make it and of course, we're waiting for the famous meatloaf recipe. Heee.[p]See you next year.[p]Ed & Liesel

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Ed: Thanks, I thought those were gone for sure, although not a major loss.[p]I can't tell you how much we appreciate all that you did in putting this thing together. I felt real guilty by not being able to stay and help you clean up. [p]You guys did a great job![p]Thanks,[p]Mike

• ajw1976
    ajw1976 Posts: 21
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p] My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. We were really impressed with all the friendly people, great food and cooking tips. We hate that we had to leave so early, but we're already looking forward to the next one.[p]Anthony

• GrillMeister
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Thanks.[p]We were glad you made it with your busy schedule. Hopefully next time you can stick around longer too.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas