Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks again , Grillmeister

Options
TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Once again, Ed, what a great Eggfest. Thanks for all of your hard work.[p]Here's a picture of you and Shotgun Fred making the BGE sales pitch to a new prospective Egghead.[p]TRex

Comments

• TRex
    Options
    14salespitch.JPG
    <p />Uh, yeah - here's the picture.
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    TRex.jpg
    <p />We're glad you could make it this year! We got some great shots of the "TRex Seminar" that we'll be posting later.[p]Here's a shot of you with your pork loin with Raspberry Chipotle sauce. It was eggscellent![p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nice hat Jason.
  • TRex
    Options
    Chris,[p]Yeah, that's the new BBQ Guru head-mounted BBQ light. It automatically comes on when the photoelectric sensors mounted on top detect that ambient light has decreased below visible level.[p]Jason
  • Peggy
    Peggy Posts: 122
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    I hope you post the recipe...it sounds real good.[p]Peggy

• TRex
    Options
    Peggy,[p]Real simple. I just rubbed the tenderloins with a mixture of Dizzy Dust, Allspice, and Hungarian Paprika. Let sit covered in the fridge overnight. Then cooked at 350 on elevated grid for about 30 minutes, flipping once, to an internal temp of 145. I usually heat up the raspberry chipotle sauce and serve it on the side - the kind I use is made in the Hill Country of Texas, so it fit in nice with the Texas Eggfest. I think it's called Canan Farms, or something like that, but any good raspberry chipotle sauce will do.[p]TRex