Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Loin Chops - best recipe

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy Folks,[p]I'll be doing a variety of cooking on the egg this weekend. I think I've got recipes for hot wings, steaks, and brisket. Not many recipes posted for pork chops though. Suggestions would be much appreciated.[p]Thanks,
Erin

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    chopsonmini.JPG
    <p />Erin,[p]This is how I do them - simple, similar to how I do steaks - great results every time. May do some at the Texas Eggfest. Yahoo![p]TRex
    [ul][li]Pork Loin Chops[/ul]
  • RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    Erin,
    One of the best and easiest ways to cook pork loin chops is Hot and Fast, like a steak. I coat my chops with Hickory Molasses Char Crust and sear at 700 for three minutes per side and dwell for another 6 minutes. The dwell time does depend upon the thickness of the chop[p]Hope this Helps,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• Unknown
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,[p]Thank you both, I cooked my first steaks on it last night and they turned out great. Tonight it's "hot wings" and tommorrow Brisket. Might be trying the chops Monday night.[p]Thanks again for the feedback,
    Erin