Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vidalia Onion Pie is a HIT!

Options
Coleslaw
Coleslaw Posts: 46
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I made the Vidalia Onion pie tonight for the weekley Wednesday Beer-B-Que, and it was a hit! It went perfect with the Michigan whitetail, and the mule deer from Colorado, along with the corn on the cob, and the red taters. The only bad thing is that I lost some money playing Euchre. [p]Beers and Cheers, thanks for the great recipies and ideas!!

Comments

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    coleslaw,[p]That recipe from YB is a quick favorite no matter where I bring it. It's almost too good.[p]Mick

• BucsFanJim
    BucsFanJim Posts: 161
    Options
    coleslaw,
    I made that the other night for the first time and it was awesome!
    Tomato pie is next!

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    Options
    coleslaw,I received my bge last Saturday (a birthday present from my wife and family)and have been downloading and trying many of the fine recipes from the great submissions on the Forum ever since. My birthday is tomorrow and the family is getting together Sunday to celebrate. I made two Vidalia Pies last night, and I will definately make 4-6 more for the party. Based on last night's results, I know they will be a HIT![p]