Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf EGGfest04 Pictures - Help Needed !!!!

GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First we’d like to thank Daaa Mayoor for an outstanding Eggfest. It was a very smooth operation and set a standard that us folks in Texas will work hard to meet. Mrs. GrillMeister had reservations about coming after tagging along with me on a business trip in Germany, but she had such a great time, she is now wants to go the Eggtoberfest in Atlanta.[p]We had a great time cooking with Smokey, Wailing Angus Beef, WooDoggies and his gang in our little corner. Great Food, Great Fun, and Great Friends! Just like in Atlanta, I had too much food to cook and did not get out much. We still had two whole chickens to spatchcock and a dozen Johnsonville Brats to smoke (They found their way to Nature Boy’s cooler I think) and I never got around to smoking two pounds of almonds.[p]I turned WooDoggies loose with my camera and I’ve got pictures of things and folks with no name or caption. Anyway, I’ve hurried and posted a 100 or so digital pics at http://www.grillmeister.us/EGGfest04 and could use your help in identifying some folks and perhaps coming up with a humorous caption. [p]If you can help, please email me with the photo number (found at the bottom right corner of the photo) along with any details.[p]I will update the Web Gallery with your information. Thanks in advance![p]GrillMeister
Austin, TX

[ul][li]Waldorf EGGfest04 Pics[/ul]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments