Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Saturday Dinner on the XL - WOW!

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 1:55PM in EggHead Forum
If I counted right, that's 53 sausages cooking on the XL...! What a BEAUTIFUL sight!!![p]sausages-on-the-xl.jpg[p]sausages-on-the-xl-2.jpg[p]

Comments

• ShelbyShelby Posts: 803
    QBabe,
    Just curious, where did you road test the XL? Wonder if it's going to be at the Eggfest?

• QBabe, dang those look good. What kind of sausage were they? [p]Van
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Formerly H. Jass,[p]Truth be told, I have no idea! They just handed the sausages to me and said "cook these", so I did, LOL![p]Tonia
    :~)

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    QBabe,[p]You covered up nicely when I shirked my responsibility :)[p]See you in a few days. Are you already in transit?[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Cornfed,[p]Nope, we leave tomorrow morning...getting ready, packing up the big blue truck and cleaning house now. [p]See you soon!
    Tonia
    :~)