Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Day!!!

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I want to share this special day with my egghead friends. As of today I have been cancer free for 12yrs. I had been told that due to the primitive type tumor and agressiveness of it that I may only survive a year. Well, I'm here 12 yrs. later and living proof that you CAN beat this horrible disease. I have to thank my great team of doctors at DUKE Medical Center that did my stem cell transplant, they were truly amazing. I also want to thank my husband, daughter, family and all my friends for their support. Last but not least I want to thank God, for giving me a 2nd chance at life. :)

If any of you have friends or loved ones that have been diagnosed with cancer and are going through treatments, I'm alway here to lend and ear and give them some words of encouragement. Just send me an email through the forum.

Comments