Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pediatric Brain Tumor fund Raiser

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in Off Topic
My sister runs this every year in Ft. Laud. if anyone wants to do a small donation.

I’m taking part in the 2010 South Florida Ride for Kids® to raise money for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation - please make a donation by visiting my Firstgiving page:

http://www.firstgiving.com/rhondafriedenberg1

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    You got it!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Thanks Molly,
    You gave more than me. now I look bad. My sister puts a lot of time into this every year. It's a big charity in the biking community.
    Really, Thank you very much
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Anytime!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I should have posted this on the main board.
    i don't think the OT forum gets much read time
    Thanks.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

We donate to our local church who in turn is helping a little girl 6 years old. The has brittle bone disease. Those poor folks, whole life is nothing but hospital bills.

Sometimes one thinks things are bad then something like this shows up. We are very fortunate.

The entire post and request really needs to be put on the other side. The post should be repeated several times also.

It is really kind for you folks to do this for the Foundation.

Kent