Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin weather!

Options
WokOnMedium
WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
At the breakfast table this morning I mentioned Beanie (that's my 7 yr old niece) that this weekend will be great for eggin.

"Can you Egg tonight?" she asked.
"Sure, what would you like for dinner tonight?"
"Burgers.....uh, steaks........ribs?"
"You want me to cook all of that tonight?"
"Well, I suppose you could choose one if you can't cook them all."

Was that her taunting me?

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Well Aunt Staci whats it gonna be? You've got Friday, Saturday and Sunday! :ohmy: :lol:

no disrespect
  • WokOnMedium
    Options
    Steaks and scallops tonight, ribs tomorrow night, wings on Sunday afternoon, and Pizza Sunday night.

Oops, forgot to work the burgers in....gonna have to make that Monday night!

None taken. I laughed when I read your post. I went to the eyedoctor and was greeted by the receptionist, assistant, doc, and optician as Aunt Staci.

Beanie has a lazy eye, so she frequents the place and I guess has left quite an impression.

"Oh good afternoon Aunt Staci, lets try on some frames, how is Jayden today." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Well I humble myself to you. I do say you will be busy egging this weekend. I was going to wrap left over pork butt tonight and spare ribs on Saturday and I don't know what on Sunday. :) Tim
  • WokOnMedium
    Options
    You're right! I need to get to the store! Good luck on your spares. I saw your post, looks like you've got a good plan. I need to rewatch the video on how to trim them. I used to just buy the St. Louis style, but no one carries them anymore. Went to babybacks but now that I've learned ANOTHER thing from the forum...I can get back to trying St. Louis style.