Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st week

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Ok...lost one pound in the first week...not as much as I had hoped, but could be the fact that I had 10 beers, chix fingers, fries, hotdogs, and pizza at the BC BU hockey game at Fenway...boys night out, no kids... :laugh:

only 35 more to go

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    i went in the other direction. would have really liked to see that game, they should keep the rink up for the bean pot
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • crghc98
    Options
    Agreed...it was pretty cool. Next time though I would spend the $ for seats in the roofbox area. Much better view of the game than from the grandstands. Got up into the Monster Seats toward the end. Unbelievable to see the game from up their.

I wouldn't spend the $ though for the NHL game....
    When it does come back I will definitely go the college games again if they have them...

I agree, why not just do this for the Beanpot....would be great next year..
  • Midnight Smoker
    Options
    Lost 2 the first week. Started at 240 last January, got down under 200, back up to 215 right now. The gain was all a result of portion control issues :( .

Hope that by next January I am down another 25 like this year.
  • crghc98
    Options