Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Will Probably Eat Off Egg 7 out of 7

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I started preparing and cooking at 3 yesterday and cooked 5.5 lb meat loaf, 5 lbs wings, 1.5 lbs catfish. All the ideas for em came from this forum the last I believe was QBabe (I think) on the catfish used for dip/spread. Now I have half the meatloaf, all the wings, and two portions of the fish in foodsaver bags in the freezer. We had a meatloaf supper (same as a Nawthern Dinner) last night and couldn't resist the sandwiches from it today at lunch. We'll start on the spread tomorrow, the wings will probably be visited this week and ways most likely we'll have something everyday this week off the BGE. I already had a whole chicken in the freezer from which I had pulled and made two dishes at the same time (enchiladas de mole and chilaquiles cassarole verde) had enchiladas this morning and plan to have the cassarole tonight with beans and pico de gallo salad. Foodsavers and cooking in batches go well with a busy schedule. A lot of you guys can out cook me but you'll proly play hell eatin better, as I am and from the womb always have been a #1 professional eater.