Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Santa is good

Options
sharhamm
sharhamm Posts: 258
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Santa brougt a large BGE. I'm so excited. Now I have to scroll through the searches and see what accessories I'll need. Do I need a platesetter? Any thoughts about what to get?
Happy Days. Also it is in the garage so now I have something to cook on as the Med. sits on the ice ocvered deck and it's treacherous out there. I've been so bummed that I haven't been able to grill lately.
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Sharon

Comments

• Matt_inSC
    Options
    Plate setter is a must if doing anything low and slow...or pizzas...or a tenderloin... :). I also love my BGE pizza stone for doing pizzas or other baked items. The ash tool is money well spent. And I got a Thermapen today for christmas - #1 item on my list.
    Enjoy the egg.
  • FIRE-N-THE-HOLE
    Options
    Platesetter a must. Not only for indirect cooking, but I like the "legs up" orientation for getting the grate closed to the opening.
    Enjoy!