Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Sheds BBQ

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited 12:15PM in EggHead Forum
Any of you that have had or wanted to try the Sheds BBQ in Ocean Springs Mississippi, I understand that they are branching out to both Destin Fl. and Mobile Al. Just a word to the wise this is not a meal that you want to eat on the road especially with kids. :huh: :laugh:

Comments

• Haven't tried it myself; I hear mixed things. I think the attraction is more about the ramshackle setting, live music, & hanging out than about the BBQ.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    BTW...I really enjoy your blog....
  • I go each time I'm in Pascagoula. Foods pretty good. Music better. Beer 's good too
  • I stopped in for the first time on the way home Thankgiving. I had the Brisket and the Misses had the pulled pork. I liked it but I wouldn't have put that much sauce on it. I have had several co-workers tell me mine is better. That felt pretty good knowing they were serious. I told them it must be the Egg that made the difference. :laugh:
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Was that ever on: Diners, Drive-ins & Dives?
  • Thanks for reading. I enjoy the free exchange of info on this board...I can make killer ribs at the drop of a hat thanks to you guys.