Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

smoked pheasant

hizzoner
hizzoner Posts: 182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice haul man!
    Where and details.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • hizzoner
    hizzoner Posts: 182
    Mitchell, SD
    12 men / 3 Days

108 birds

DSCF6226.jpg
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice!!! That's great!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    I thought that looked like a SD haul! I lived in SD for 6 years, and didn't realize what a big deal the pheasant hunting was until year 5. I met two South Carolinians on their way home. They were just raving about the pheasant hunting. I was suprised, but know I pay attention!

Hope you had fun! I live a couple hours from there and get to Mitchell about 4 times a year for work.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    I am envious! Great job!
  • We want to fix some pheasants on the egg for Christmas, does anybody have a good receipe?
  • I really need an easy, fast recipe for pheasant. We are going to have 16 people over at Christmas, and I want to fix them on my egg, please give me some help.