Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

QBabe/Garlic Cream Sauce/Sides

BlazeBlaze Posts: 32
edited 12:07AM in EggHead Forum
Would you mind sharing the recipe for this? Trying to come up with a special VD dinner for the wife. I know we will be having steaks TRex style but looking for some good sides.[p]Anyone I'm open to suggesstions on some great side dishes to compliment the steak and lobster or shrimp.[p]THANKS[p]Blaze

Comments

• Blaze,
    mushrooms/onions/peppers, splashed with oil and vinager salad dressing, then grill woked in the egg . ..[p]small yukon gold/red/or new potatoes, cut up small, tossed in olive oil, sprinkled with kosher salt and dizzy pig raging river rub. .. .roasted in the egg or in the oven at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes, toss them a couple of times. .. .excellent. .. [p]both go great with steak and shrimp

• QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Blaze,[p]The crab in garlic cream is a meal in itself, not a side. I just added the recipe to my website under "Main Dishes"[p]Tonia
    :~)

[ul][li]QBabe's BBQ Adventures[/ul]
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    VD dinner? Sounds like a benefit for gynecologists and urologists! Count me OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![p]Jim[p]P.S. Sorry. Couldn't resist. It's a slow day.
  • BlazeBlaze Posts: 32
    QBabe,[p]WOW, so I see, the menu for da' venue may change! Great job on your website, I'll have to bookmark that one for future reference.[p]Blaze
  • BlazeBlaze Posts: 32
    JSlot,[p]LMAO, I did'nt even think about that! :^P [p]Blaze
  • BlueSmokeBlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Blaze,[p]How about some nice fresh asparagus, topped with QBabe's Garlic Cream Sauce?[p]Ken