Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

whose eye singe is this???

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 1:52AM in EggHead Forum
Sooo, it happens to everyone. But most of the time..we know when it happens. Does anyone know whose eye this belongs to?

P1040181.jpg

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL I got a good one but that was not me :whistle: what a way to feel stupid!! ha ha
  • Frank
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Because that is all I want to see. :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    But not telling because I was there. -RP
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    I know what you're thinking??? but NO
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I actually have a better guess.
    Was Metalhead crazy or me?

Mike
  • :whistle: Egret wasn't there was he... :evil:
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,679
    Your mom?
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Oh, boy, I knew I should have plucked before I went to Eggtoberfest! LOL I guess I should have gotten an eyelift while I was at it. You just never know who's going to be snapping close-ups!

I forgot you took this photo, Kim. I still have no idea how it happened. I never once was near a flame. Susan, my cooking partner, can attest to this. If I'm gonna be the victim of a flashback, one would think at least I'd be aware of it!

My bangs were all singed together. Little black dead pieces fell all over the place when I combed my hair. (TMI? LOL) And to think I recently paid perfectly good money for a bang trim when I could have just opened an Egg and had it done for free!
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    you're a good sport Gwen. No harm intended....I just thought this was one picture...no one else had.
    Talk with you soon.