Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

THANKS TO THE BGE CREW !!!!

Options
Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just getting home from a great weekend with so many of our BGE family and I have to say that the BGE crew at the mothership once again outdid themselves. They did such a great job for all of us and made EGGFEST2009 another great event. Even with the difficult weather this year, they rose to the challenge in their usual professional manner, and fantastic attitudes. Thanks Bobby and the gang for such a great weekend, and all of your efforts.

Comments

• HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Good seeing you and the family. BGE did a first class job once again. Still driving southbound passing Valdosta. Your sauce was a hit on the Hungrydogs. Thanks
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Couldn't agree more, thanks BGE!!!! -RP
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Hip hip hooray...3 cheers to the whole BGE team for doing a great job... :P

BTW funny story: My daughter Trisha told me she was talking to "some guy" from BGE and told him the Eggtoberfest should be a two day event over Columbus day weekend so people could have the holiday for commuting. We were looking through our pictures today and she said there is a picture of the guy I told that to...It was Ed Fisher....LOL...if you have an idea go to the top... B):)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Big'un; It was great meeting you and your family as well. I do look forward to seeing you all again.

I agree with you the BGE people were top notch. :woohoo:
    Very professional and they were very accommodating. :)
    I to thank Bobby and the gang and I also thank Ed Fisher for posing with Cindy and I for a picture!Tim
  • GadgetGeek
    Options
    You got that right Big' Un.. Thanks to the crew at the Mothership for doing it up right. We enjoyed including you in one of our segments during the Chefandthefatman radio show, and we all applaud your sauce. You 'da Man.

see my pictures later this week on Flickr (or here) I post 'em on Flickr under the name GadgetGeek.

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I could not have said it better Big'un!! Neil and I got home about an hour ago and we are tired but happy :) what a wonderful weekend... seeing old friends from Ocala and meeting so many new ones and getting to talk to so MANY celebrities :blink: It was just a all round great weekend. I just can not come up with words yet...
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Todd,

Glad to see ya home safe my brother. Tell Jeannie, Kenny and Rory it was awesome to see them again. Anne and Norma are fighting about who Rory's favourite is. Dat boy is gonna be trouble. Great to see you again man.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• O.C.B. Egger
    Options
    Hi Todd,, im glad you and your family made it home safely. Julie and I made it home just in time to see some rain and wet snow. But great job for BGE. I finally made a post. It was nice to meet so many great people. Neil
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    I agree, a well run outfit. I had a blast. :)
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Completely agreed! Special thanks to all the "behind the scenes" folks that made this event such a huge success!! :laugh: A great job was done by all! :) And thanks to Bobby-Q and Dr BBQ for keeping a presence at the parties, too! ;)
    Bubba Tim and I had a great time! Truly a fantastic weekend! Looking forward to seeing many of you in March in the WARM (Thank God!) state of Florida! :laugh: :)
    It was great to meet those we had not met previously! Thanks for being such great people. :);)
  • Big'un
    Options
    Great to see you posting Neil! Glad yall made it home.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Todd you hit the nail right on the head. What a great job by all. From the Meet & Greet to the Fest, it was just awesome. Also it's always a pleasure Todd to spend time with you and the whole family. You made Sabrina and I feel like family. Love you guys and be good, and we will see you in March, we can't wait. :)
  • Big'un
    Options
    I think yall ARE family, just the ones that we don't talk about. :woohoo: