Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

iphone help

Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
edited 1:43AM in Off Topic
No, I'm not lucky enough to own an iphone but my boss does. Being the dedicated employee that I am I told him I would ask my eggheads for advice. Do any of you know of a good program that will sync the tasks on the iphone to the computer. We would love for it to sync with Microsoft Outlook but it doesn't look like that is possible. The phone syncs everything else in Outlook except for the tasks. Help???? If you would prefer to call me.... 281-353-7961. Love you guys....
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,991
    Judy, go here...

http://www.apple.com/support/

and poke around. I sync mine with a Mac so I can't answer your question, but maybe these guys can.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Don't have an iPhone but this seems like it would work.

Sync
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
    Thanks. We saw this on Google but I was a little hesitant with the name Toodledo. It does say it will sync. We might try it.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
    Thanks.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • I've looked a little deeper and all roads seem to come back to what Carolina Q suggested. There's more information here

Doug
    That brings me right back to Toodledo. I think we will try it. Thanks for your help.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Please post up how it works - I have an iPhone and have wanted the same feature to no avail thus far. If you have good luck I'll give it a try.

Thanks.
    Reed