Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Throwdown 4 - Only Hours Remaining

Throwdown Geek
Throwdown Geek Posts: 86
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
3998135432_f6f97a9ba9_o.jpg

Just a reminder that the throwdown deadline is this evening, but there's no reason to wait. Get cookin' now and send in your entry early. Then sit back and relax this weekend knowing you aren't running around in a frenzy.

Details in original post here:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=733853&catid=1

Comments

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    I'm on it. The theme of a last minute side dish is a great angle, and using things that are just hanging around the house, plus the short timeline you mentioned makes this a tougher competition than one might think.

Playing by these rules I've had a plan for 3 days and everything was ready to go. I had doubles of one of the products I'm planning on using, so I did a test run with it tonight..... I'm glad I did. :blink:
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • thirdeye wrote:
    I'm on it. The theme of a last minute side dish is a great angle, and using things that are just hanging around the house, plus the short timeline you mentioned makes this a tougher competition than one might think.

Playing by these rules I've had a plan for 3 days and everything was ready to go. I had doubles of one of the products I'm planning on using, so I did a test run with it tonight..... I'm glad I did. :blink:

I had originally debated with not giving much notice and really pushing the "short notice" aspect of the theme. I figured I'd pick stuff that I was sure everyone would really have on hand, but decided that might be a little too much "fun" for people and wanted to make it doable for those with non traditional work schedules.

Good luck and can't wait to see the pics!
  • Who will take home the prize!

3998376349_fdbc836410_o.jpg