Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2ND Cook on My New best Friend!

Options
Robins
Robins Posts: 131
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pork Tenderloin stuffed with Goat cheese and Basil. EVOO and DP Raging River Rub.

Turned out real good!

Having a little trouble starting Egg. Using Paper towel and peanut oil. Taking about 1/to get where I want temp. wise. Is this normal?

How do I add Pic?

Paul

Comments

• Rib Fan
    Rib Fan Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi Paul,

Great that your tenderloin turned out well. Sounds great. Add pics by going to photobucket and do the copy and paste thing in url. (hope this works...just going from memory).
    I usually take about an hour or so to get temp good and stable before adding my meat. Depending on the cook and whether the smoke is "sweet blue".

Wayne
  • Robins
    Options
    [img size=150][/img]
  • Robins
    Options
    [img size=150][/img]
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    What are you doing so I can tell you how to post your pics.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Robins
    Options
    Ive put my pics in photobucket and now i want to move them over. I click the img tab and then dont know what to do after that where is ulr?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Good, so clicking it highlights it, then right click and copy then go back to the post you have already opend and titled. Then right click again and paste. Very easy.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    All you need to do is to copy the img code into the post itself. When entered in the post, you should see a string starting with IMG in square brackets followed by an http address linking the picture stored on photobucket and then followed by /IMG in square brackets at the end. Just to check, here is picture of a lasagna I cooked a while back.

Lasagna.jpg

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• cookn biker
    Options
    Ok you got it there but not how I do it. What'd you do?
    By the way looks really good!! Nice job!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    The info in the post should look like this (remove the spaces inside the brackets)

[ IMG ]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/canadianegg/W137.jpg[ /IMG ]

W137.jpg
  • Robins
    Options
    I clicked the pic and then i clicked the generate html and it gave me a url option and i copyed and pasted that. Well I got it up there Thanks for the Help
    cookin biker!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You're taking an extra step. Just hover your mouse over the img box, right click then go to the opened post and hover arrow where you want pic then right click again. Walla!!
    No problem, anytime!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Robins
    Options
    I did it ! Thanks for all the help
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Now you got it!! WOOHOO!!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • CJ
    CJ Posts: 20
    Options
    At the risk of making a slightly off-color remark, I find myself unable to resist.

I think you should call this dish:

"Georgia O'Keefe Loin"

Looks tasty. :evil:
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Paul,
    Holy Cow that looks great! You difinently need to sign up as a cook next year! You'll give Little Steven a run for his money!
    On the temp issue, rememeber how you build your fire will impact how quick it gets upto temp. If you have blocked air holes from your previous cook, small peices of lump, or a full dump. That can make a difference.
    Some brands of lump tend to ignite faster than others.
    (BGE brand tends to be a slower one).
    Great job on your cook, posting pictures and conversation. Looking forward to seeing you post often.