Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey NB, how did the Buttermilk marinade go?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey NB,[p]How did the buttermilk eggsperiment go? Were the results good?

I ordered some "Elgin Hot Guts" (Hot sausage) from Tejas for cookin' at E2K. Have heard raves about it.[p]Preview of E2k the morning after;
"Well I woke up Sunday morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad so I had one more for dessert." -Johnny Cash[p]E2k is only days away!
-Jobu

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Jobu,
    Sounds like you gonna be lighting up some tastebuds at the fest....makin' sure nobody goes to sleep![p]The buttermilk marinade...well, I cooked the chicken a bit too much..the thighs were small, and I should have pulled them earlier. Not bad, but they didn't knock my socks off either. I think I will need to do a side by side comparison. I didn't notice any HUGE benefit from the buttermilk, but I have heard so many good things I will keep trying![p]Wall Dwarf!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ