Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boneless Turkey

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
338%3C255923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B734775ot1lsi
<p />A friend brought me a 10 # stuffed boneless turkey (the only bones were in the legs and wings). Rain was predicted all day so I decided today would be a good day to cook it. There was already some seasoning on it but I added some of Wil's G'rilla rub to it and cooked it on a raised grill @ 350° for three hours. I folded up a piece of foil to act as a drip pan but I did nothing else. It hit 160° internal at precisely 3 hours. I let it rest a bit and the next thing you know one of the legs fell off in my hand. Then my knife slipped and cut off a chunk of breast. Shoot, all I could do then was sample it. WOW! Great. Took some to my neighbor while it was still hot. I did good.[p]Spring Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments