Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let\'s change the subject.... What Do You Collect?

Options
13»

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Very cool!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Well deserved!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

LOL, any size Old Town 10 miles off shore is a scary thought! I got to do more salt water fishing when I lived in the Duxbury MA. area. Striper's and Blues were a blast but it was the flounder that would put a great meal on the table any time.

Gator

• ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    I've collected sports cards and getting auto's in person off and on since I was a kid. Here are some of my better ones.
    big4.jpg
    [IMG][/img]AliMuslamhandbookAuto.jpg
    AliPics.jpg
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    Here are a couple more:
    GroupBallPic.jpg
    NamathPicture.jpg
  • thegrillster
    Options
    Just photographed a wedding in Duxbury, Ma. Not enough time for fishing but would definitely go back to that area for vacation. Beautiful!
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    Manny the reckless mariner, circa 1968

IMG_3822.jpg

a plastic parachute guy, I must’ve lost about 100 of these little guys in trees

IMG_3823.jpg

a Fisher Price wind-up clock/music box, circa 1964

IMG_3825.jpg

a Cox car, the “Sandblaster”, one of a fleet I had:

IMG_3824.jpg

my sole remaining Tonka Truck, weighs a ton, remember the commercials with an elephant standing on this thing:

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

and the crown jewel of the collection, a vintage, 1968 set of Rock’m Sock’m Robots, in pretty good shape:

IMG_2092.jpg

Finally, a box of only the best cereal ever conceived :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :

IMG_3826.jpg
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I collect pigs and old cookbooks from schools, churches or just old cookbooks also if I find any recipes I grab them.

Patti
    Wichita, KS