Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Many Turkey's

Options
Ohio Boy in DC
Ohio Boy in DC Posts: 67
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've made the mistake of cooking for most of my neighbors and now requests for smoked turkey are rolling in...thought I'd solicit some advice from the experts..[p]1) How can multiple turkeys be prepared at once...
2) Can the turkey's be made one day ahead...if so what's the best way to reheat?[p]THANKS

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    OhioBoy in DC,[p]My neighbors hint very broadly at "how nice it would be if I had the time to cook a turkey (insert boston butt, ribs, chicken et al) for their enjoyment. I have done things for them over the years and will continue to do so however, I suggest they get an Egg if they want a turkey and I will be happy to walk them through it the first couple of times. All of my responses are as gentle and polite as I can make them. Then there's the one guy who bugged me to the extent I told him if he wanted pulled pork I would be happy to cook a butt for him for $200. That's the last time he said anything. He does come nosing around when I am cooking just to see what he can cage off me though. I have to admit I take great delight in messing with his pea sized brain when he comes over sniffing around and hinting. Took him about 3oz. of pulled pork and said that's all that was left one time.