Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone have a Weber Smokey Mountain?

Jail egger
Jail egger Posts: 67
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Thinking about purchasing one, the virtual websites recipes and instructions don't thrill me.

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    I used one for about 6 years, quit using it after I got my first Egg. Finally gave it away. I thought the virtual website was pretty good, it sure taught me how to use the cooker. -RP
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    I, like Randy, have used a WSM for 6 years. I would never give it away though :unsure: , got my first call in ribs with it :cheer:

The recipes are a starting point to build upon. The forum is great, lots of kind, knowledgeable folks willing to lend a hand. Very much like this place :)

Rules are rules, we cannot openly discuss and compare others to the "World's Best" :unsure:

I would search more on the virtual weber bullet forum, try the New WSM Owners section specifically.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    I have one and you have mail. ;)