Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Raging River Salmon

Options
pattont
pattont Posts: 39
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Big%20Green%20Egg-10.jpg

Prep. with DizzyBBQ Raging River Rub

Big%20Green%20Egg-12.jpg

375 Direct Heat for 13-14 minutes.

Big%20Green%20Egg-15.jpg

Finished and it was delicious

**Edit** Working on the images.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    No pics here. Try again.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • pattont
    Options
  • c tredwell
    c tredwell Posts: 575
    Options
    Looks tasty! ;) Pics a little small for some of us old timers... Try to adjust pic size in photobucket to 800 x 600 (I think thats right) :ermm:

chris
    go dawgs
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I can see clearly now...there is a song there...
    Nicely done!!
    Have you checked out the Naked Whiz's site?
    Also Grampa Grub has a link to all the go to sites for cooks/ info. Try brining and slo smokint those filets. You won't go back. INMO
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Y'all are trying to make me cook and eat some cedar plank salmon aren't you? Your cook looks real good!
  • pattont
    Options
    I think I put a little too much seasoning on them, but they were great!