Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The results are in!

Options
EggCamper
EggCamper Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
finalribs.jpg
<p />From left to right bonesmokers, dizzy, obie-q, and Dizzy pig. If they look funny its because there is only sauce on half of the slab. First, it was my first time with Sweet Ray bbq sauce. Good stuff, kinda sweet but you cant beat the price. [p]How can I possibly declare an overall winner. They all have there own unique taste and qualities.[p]Bonesmokers: Good and strong. The taste really penetrates the meat. This rub really brought out the flavor of the meat. I will continue to buy it.[p]Dizzy pig: Dizzy pig never lets me down. It has some spice to it but not overpowering. I love this rub and will continue to recommend it to my friends.[p]Obie-Q: This was the weakest of the rubs. Not really strong and had a sweet taste. It was definatly different. I think next time I might put a litle more of this rub on the slab so I can get a better taste of it.[p]StickyFIngers: What I like about this rub is its texture. It shakes out of the bottle really easy. Its real powdery. Is that a word? Because of this it made a real nice crust on the ribs, check out the pic you can see it a little. [p]Overall they are all great rubs and I highly recommend each one. Each one is different and none dissapoint. [p]Tom

Comments