Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last night's dinner...

Options
bigmikej
bigmikej Posts: 216
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been trying some new recipes recently and finally found a winner. Grilled halibut with fresh mango salsa, grilled red potatoes with rosemary, and green beans with lemon, pecans, and parsley. Delicious and easy too!

Comments

• bbqbeth
    bbqbeth Posts: 178
    Options
    bigmikej,
    tell us more...........

• bigmikej
    Options
    BBQBeth,
    The halibut I grilled on a raised grid at 550-600 for 3 min/side. The salsa was a mixture of plum tomatoes, fresh mango, onion, cilantro, jalepeno, lime juice, garlic, sugar, cider vinegar, and S&P. The potatoes I cut in half and marinated in olive oil, fresh chopped rosemary, and S&P, then grilled on raised grid at 400-450 for 20 min. The green beans were blanched in boiling water for 6 minutes and then sauteed in olive oil (recipe called for butter) w/ some toasted pecan pieces. When they were done, I took them off the heat and added some grated lemon zest and chopped fresh Italian parsley.[p]Email me if you want specific measurements for the salsa.