Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked

Options
Marc  from IL
Marc from IL Posts: 499
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My first bag of Wicked Good, I was excited to see the large pieces. This stuff is much more black looking then what I am use to seeing.
IMG_7819.jpg
IMG_7817.jpg

Comments

• Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Geez Marc. I thought you were talking about the Broadway Play. Guess you know where my mind is.

Whatever....

The Filly
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    That is our lump of choice :)we are lucky enough to be able to buy by the pallet :)
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    Marc,
    Last Friday night I lit the egg at 6:30 P.M. and put the guru on to stabalize the egg with a 250 dome temp. prior to going out for a bit that night. Came home and put (2) briskets on at 10:00 P.M. with plate setter.
    Pulled the briskets the next day at 1:30 P.M. for a total burn time of 19 hours and when I pulled out the plate setter to check on the lump I swear I had only burned half of what I put in :lol: . Amazeing how much slower and longer it burns compared to the RO.
    I still like to burn RO for grilling but for all nighters the Wicked Good is fantastic!
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    We recently got lucky here in central illinois as our newest egg dealer is located right here in our hometown and has decided to carry WG!
    IMG_0692.jpg
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Boilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
    Options
    ILL-Egger,
    What does your dealer charge for a bag of WG? I've got family in Pekin, and might stop by to pick up a couple bags next time I'm down there, if the price is decent.