Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jucy / Juicy Lucy

Options
Chris in Gwinnett
Chris in Gwinnett Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All and happy Friday. Just got back from Minneapolis/St Paul yesterday and partook in a local burger favorite called a Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy depending on where you are eating it! From what I understand, quite a local controversy.

At any rate, it is essentially an inside out cheese burger. Nothing novel about the concept, I understand, but they season the meat with.....something I can't quite put my finger on. (citrus or fried garlic or something??) Of course no help from the staff where I was eating (5-8 Club). My question is fairly simple, any one else ever eaten one from the 5-8 Club in Minneapolis? Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? I will be attempting these this weekend and at the risk of experimenting all day Sunday, it would be greatly appreciated if someone had some insight.

If not, then thanks for the time and I hope everyone has a fanstastic, fun and safe holiday weekend.

Chris

Comments