Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

T exas Eggfest 2009

Options
slegoace
slegoace Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you to all that showed up to make the 2009 Texas eggfest a success. We at BBQ Outfitters really appreciate all the help. I have updated the website http://bbqoutfitters.com with some links to pictures and slide shows that you all have shot, I hope to have more in the coming days.

Congratulations to the LG Egg & Table Winner

Michael Losabia this is his 4th Egg

Again Thank you
Scott Ego

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,676
    Options
    Scott THANK YOU and all from your place. WOW....
    We all had a good time.
    Where are you going to put all the people next year as this thing keeps growing?
    One more item: Please book the steel band now for next year - what a crew.... ;)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• PWise
    PWise Posts: 1,173
    Options
    Hey Scott!!

Thank YOU guys for pulling off a great event.

And special thanks for that XL platesetter!! It wouldn't have been the same without hehehe

Cheers!
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Just wanted to tell you that you guys did a fantastic job this year....it just keeps getting better. Thanks for everything.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Scott:

Thanks for everything. It was good seeing you guys.

LR
  • Lake Conroe Egger
    Options
    Thanks, Scott, we and the guests we brought were in awe of the festival!
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Scott,

A big THANK YOU to you and the crew at BBQ Outfitters for putting on another wonderful and fun-filled Eggfest this year! I will definitely bring lots more food to cook next April--there were a lot more people there this year than last, and I didn't expect to run out of food so early.

Also, thanks for the great deal on the LBGE and table ;)