Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest

Popsicle
Popsicle Posts: 523
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Truck is loaded and ready to depart for Austin and the TEXAS eggfest. Biggest decision is where will we eat BBQ on the way up. Our choices are City Mkt. in Giddings, Elgin for “hot guts”, or drop by Lockhart and chose between Blacks, Smitty’s or Kreuz. Life is tough on the Texas BBQ trail. See you in Austin. I’ll be the one with BBQ sauce on my shirt.
Popsicle
Willis Tx.

Comments

• Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    "I'll be the one with BBQ sauce on my shirt."

....and the .357 magnum in his truck. (me too).

Look forward to meeting you.
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    I'll be in San Antonio this evening, hoping to be at the Oasis before 9:00 tomorrow morning. The registration list hasn't been updated in a week. I'm looking forward to my first fest. Or second since I did make the Coop Fest.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Marina Ranger has decided at the last minute that she wants to go and help me with the Pie Class that Grillmeister finagled me into. She and the Chicken go way back.

Mike
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Eggcellent! See you tommorrow.

Lawn Ranger wrote:
    Marina Ranger has decided at the last minute that she wants to go and help me with the Pie Class that Grillmeister finagled me into. She and the Chicken go way back.

Mike