Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Need help with plate setter...

RyanRyan Posts: 243
edited 6:15PM in EggHead Forum
I received my plate setter in the mail today. I'm not sure if it's the new design for the large egg. It seems a little small... Could someone post a picture and or the dimensions of their plate setter for the large egg...[p]Thanks,[p]Ryan[p]

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Ryan,
    Mine is a little bit small for a large egg, also, but it sits on the fire ring, so I guess it must be the right size.
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Ryan,[p]If you can set its legs on the fire ring with the grid removed - it is the right one.[p]Tim
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Ryan,
    Please post or send me your email and I will send you some pictures if you're still interested.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob

• RyanRyan Posts: 243
    New Bob,[p][email protected][p]Thanks,[p]Ryan
    Ryan,
    Did you receive them?????? Did they help?????[p]New Bob

• Ryan,[p]There's a picture at the bottom of this link of a platesetter in action.

[ul][li]platesetter[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Thanks... I thought I read that they redesigned the plate setter for the large egg and it fit better. Mine seems kind of small...[p]Ryan

New Bob,[p]Yes, thank you!!! It looks like I have the right one. It just seems smaller than I thought it would be... [p]I'll be making pizza on that puppy this week!![p]Thanks again,[p]Ryan
    Ryan,
    Glad it worked for ya, good luck with the pizza, I've yet to tackle one but will soon. Let us know how your first attempt goes.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob