Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yoohoo Desert Oasis Woman

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did you get my email reply? Where you been all weekend?
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    B) Hey Cookn Biker,
    Been cookn for my 16 y/o Sat and Sun after returning from Kenny Rogers' Concert Friday in Ruidoso :woohoo:
    Boy back at school now :)
    Hubby back in Ruidoso for a few days...work-related this time :(
    just me and Miko left to enjoy a few leftovers
    got your email, thanks!
    gettin ready to post some pics of the past few weeks
    friends coming next weekend so may have egghead count for Denver soon B) DOW
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I'm sure the concert was fantastic!! Looking forward to your pics!!
    SWEET!! Really looking forward to Denver now! You cooking? Cory430 and I are.
    After party!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    B) Think I'll skip the cookn and just "socialize" and get some of the grub this time :ohmy:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Cool. Cory is checking out hte hotel/motel situation for us. What a guy, thanks Cory!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"