Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Granite Table Top

ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited 11:08AM in EggHead Forum
Just picked up my new granite table top and had my brother help me with the install.
EggTableTop3.jpg
EggTabletop2.jpg
EggTableTop1.jpg

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,930
    Looks GREAT, Steve. Now what ya eggin to break it in?
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • Tenn SmokerTenn Smoker Posts: 123
    Great looking top and a great idea. We have a local company that will put granite over formica that I will be looking into.

Da Bears
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great man :woohoo: I really want to do a granite top for my egg table,but wifey won't let me unless I put granite in the house first :pinch: Oh well,I guess I can live without it for a while :lol: :)
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    That is absolutely beautiful!!! Now, what's for dinner? :)
  • Steve,

Sharp! Very Classy!
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Do both, just buy extra! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Niiiice! You are gonna love it.

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini