Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

E2k Sausages

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This evening Cornfed and I will break out the soldier and do sausages in practice for late April. Then after that we will fire him up and do steaks.
For the sausages i will use a variety of seasonings, and determine which specific blend i will use at E2K. Time is flying by and before i know it i will be in Wardof with ya'll. This is getting so exciting.
ST

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Work on that recipe for <FONT SIZE="3">Eggfest2000</FONT>. We have high hopes for you guys - -- not! We won't care if its perfect or close to it - its having fun cooking that counts.[p]
    OK, not really and we really eggspect super stuff from you northerners![p]Doing sausages will be great - looking forward to many calories and getting that cholesterol count way up on ribs and pork. [p]We may have a prize for the highest cholesterol count.[p]Tim

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Sausage and beer is a natural combination. I will stick with your Pale Ale as I have never acquired a taste for stout. Meeting and sharing with you and Cornfed is high on our list of expectations. Now we look forward to the sausages also.[p]Spin