Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Identity

Options
BayouMark
BayouMark Posts: 284
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everybody! It looks like I'm new here but due to some technical difficulties and too much Jack I think I changed my user name and password and then promtly forgot them. Went on forum feed back and begged and begged for help. Didn't get an answer. I don't blame them. They didn't know if I was legit or not. Anyway in my past life I was porkbutt and have just finished my move to Lafayette, La where I met up with my lovely wife and my lovely bge lg with table. Have done some cooks and tried to use my trusty camera but it died in the move. I'm in the process of saving my pennies but I don't have many of them since we are carring two mtgs. Sad commentary on the economy and the state of the country. I'll be lurking around and you'll hear from me from time to time and you'll see some post when I'm flush.

Comments

• reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Glad to see you made it back to the forum. I really hope things turn around and get better for you in Lafayette.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Sometimes things happen for a reason...it makes sense to me that now you are in Louisiana you should have a name like BayouMark. It is so fitting.

Looking forward to you learning and sharing some good cajun recipes. Check in with Chef Wil at Gator Cove by the airport and tell him hello. He is really a great guy and can give you some good cajun recipes for the Egg.

Enjoy Louisiana - it is a fun place to live.

Judy
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    hope the mortgage situation resolves quicky and the move is the start of a better time for you..
    hope your lovely wife does not check the forum ....
    using the same adjective do discribe her and your egg, not good :laugh:
    i can here it now "you love that egg as much as you love me!!!