Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mark Sanchez

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello!
Not too long after I was drafted by the New York JETS I received a phone call from a member of this forum. Following a few hang ups by me, JETS owner Woody Johnson, along with my agent, said it was OK to speak to this individual. And Im glad I did!
Seems Brett Favre left these interesting egg-shaped green grills at the JETS training facility. Good thing he did as the JETS had some great BBQ upon my arrival in New York last night. Now I think I may just use some of my signing bonus to purchase a Big Green Egg of my own!
Looking forward to joining the Egg community. In regards to football, I am ready to work my butt off!
With Regards,
Mark Sanchez
Former USC QB
New NY JETS QB
mark.jpg

Comments

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    and this coming from a PRIMO Owner...
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    u broke a forum rule, and proved to this forum how little you know...
    1) You are not supposed to mention competitors on forum. "oh but I've seen others do!" would you jump off a bridge if they did? Fact is it's in the forum rules, guy.
    2) A lot of Egg owners own competitor grills. They just dont talk about it on this forum. Shows how much you know:)
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Options
    Mark Sanchez,

Wait till you meet Brian Orakpo. Actually I think Sanchez & Orakpo both went too late in the draft. Sanchez has great promise, but only 16 starts. Orakpo is proven and will help the Redskins from the beginning.

Hook 'Em Texas Longhorns.
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Now that is a good Southern Gentleman (Brett Favre) for introducing them to the egg... (He lives about 5 miles up the highway from me, but I have never met him or his family...)

Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    congrats Todd!!!

i think that was the move of the draft!! i wish you the best... since you are not comming to

Six-Burgh!!!!!

Sixburgh1.jpg

see you in the playoffs ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Oh my :ohmy: , I broke a rule? please forgive me. What is the worst that can happen, are you going to shave my head and send me back to Nam? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Good move for every other AFC team. The Jets have scored some great picks the last couple of years, but it has cost them some serious depth...My opinion is the last 3 yrs could come back to haunt them. I thought they would have been better trying to trade down and fill some more of those depth related holes....